Our nut butter atelier & plant-based café are located just behind the Apple store in Brussels.
The café has plenty of delicious sweet & savoury food options. It offers all-day breakfast, lunch & treats. All the options on the menu feature one of our homemade nut butters, with the idea of showing how versatile these products are!
- Our menu is available here
- Kitchen remains closed for now due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Everything is plant-based
- Our standard for white coffee & beverages is OATLY oat mylk
- We are cashless, and take card & phone payments only
- Our nut butters are also available for purchase in-store
In addition, we've invested in the best specialty coffee equipment and proudly work with award-winning micro-roaster MOK.
BUDDY BUDDY BRUSSELS IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Due to the restrictions enforced by the government further to the Coronavirus outbreak, our café is open with a reduced menu including hot and cold drinks as well as vegan sweet & savoury baked goods.
7 days a week
10:00 - 18:00
The closest metro station is: Louise
Parking information: Entre Deux Portes Interparking is open 24/7 and located underneath the café. Paying on-street parking is sometimes possible depending on availability. Sunday on-street parking is free.