Our nut butter atelier & plant-based café are located just behind the Apple store in Brussels.
The café has plenty of delicious sweet & savoury food options. It offers all-day breakfast, lunch & treats. All the options on the menu feature one of our homemade nut butters, with the idea of showing how versatile these products are!
In addition, we've invested in the best specialty coffee equipment and proudly work with award-winning micro-roaster MOK.
- Our menu is available here
- Kitchen remains closed for now due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Everything is plant-based
- Our standard for white coffee & beverages is OATLY oat mylk
- We are cashless, and take card & phone payments only
- Our nut butters are also available for purchase in-store
BUDDY BUDDY BRUSSELS IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Due to the restrictions enforced by the government further to the Coronavirus outbreak, our café is open with a reduced take-away only menu including hot and cold drinks as well as vegan sweet & savoury baked goods.
The closest metro station is: Louise
Parking information: Entre Deux Portes Interparking is open 24/7 and located underneath the café. Paying on-street parking is sometimes possible depending on availability. Sunday on-street parking is free.